An independent audit was successfully conducted, which underlines Nebu’s commitment to information security in the fields of software development, hosting service, and product support. The certificate has been issued on 16 March 2020, stating that the standards are fully applicable since 13 September 2019.
In short, that means that Nebu has a world-class information security management system in place!
Being ISO 27001 certified is a testament to the fact that Nebu prioritizes data security. It therewith ensures that:
- Customer data is rigorously protected
- Nebu assess, minimize, and eliminate risks and vulnerabilities
- Nebu is compliant with the highest standard for information security
- Nebu has an internal culture of security, so all employees prioritize information security by design
- Operational excellence when it comes to Nebu’s IT, HR, and information processes
This certification is the latest milestone in our information security roadmap to continuously demonstrate our commitment to data security. Everyone at Nebu is deeply dedicated to protecting clients’ data, and we’re very happy to have our ISO 27001 certification to prove it.