Nebu Dub InterViewer supports all quantitative interviewing modes. Users can create as many questionnaires as they wish for telephone, online, mobile, f-2-f projects (the pricing is based on the actual usage of the system). It is also possible to create just one questionnaire and make it available for a specific mode or multi-modes to:
- Streamline processes,
- Decrease the number of possible errors,
- Facilitate further data processing, and
- Conduct multi-country research projects.
Nebu Dub InterViewer provides its users with powerful support for multilingual research projects. The tool works on desktop computers, tablets or a Raspberry Pi devices.) International projects can be managed centrally or locally, and interviewing call times are automatically done in the respondents' time zone.
Once a research project is designed (you know what to ask, whom to ask, how to get relevant answers, etc.) users can create one questionnaire that will be available centrally with a few programmed adjustments to meet the needs of local partners taking part in the study.
Often there are differences between cultures and markets, e.g.tastes, education systems, beliefs, language, sense of humor, the list is endless. This can result in a need to including/excluding specific questions for the various language versions of your questionnaire. This can all be covered using Nebu Dub InterViewer. The tool allows creating, in one common questionnaire, conditions regarding which questions will be displayed to interviewers/respondents based on a questionnaire's chosen language or based up on other quotas targets.
The tool currently provides multilingual questionnaire support for 33 languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Hong Kong SAR, PRC), Chinese (Mandarin), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Rumanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese. This list can easily be extended based on a specific request.
Specific character sets (like Chinese, Arabic, etc.) are supported, as well as the right-to-left written texts.
When scripting a survey, the translations can be added in several different ways:
- Translations can be stored in template questions in a library and they are automatically brought in when copying a question from a library to the survey-script.
- Translations can be added to the design screen.
- Translations can be added when importing from a formatted text file.
- The survey can be built in a default language, then with a push of a button be exported to an Excel file, where the translations can be added in designated columns and then be imported from the Excel file. Dub Question automatically knows where to put the translations.
There are no limitations to the number of translations that can be added to one survey.
Nebu Dub InterViewer provides its users with one dataset for all of your international interviews. This is a huge help in analyzing the answers and uncovering multicultural similarities, but equally in pinpointing differences that are critical, especially the ones that if unheeded will become a barrier to success.
To go back to the Nebu Dub InterViewer product page click here.