A single tool for managing CATI and WAPI samples
Nebu Dub InterViewer offers its users a robust, flexible and GDPR compliant sample management solution out-of-the-box.
The functionality enables you to quickly and efficiently manage your sample, in which you store the information about the respondents you want to invite to participate in a survey.
You can store email addresses, phone numbers, names, usernames, passwords or any other personal information in the sample file, and can then easily edit them or filter on them in the sample management module which is useful for both CATI and WAPI projects.
Using sample properties
Nebu Dub InterViewer's Sample Management functionality allows you to:
- Efficiently manage your fieldwork,
- Reduce the fieldwork costs by helping you to optimize the usage of sample per project,
- Use sample properties in your questionnaires, for example you can:
- Define quotas
- Specify routings
- Include in expressions and conditions
- Display sample properties in particular questions (for instance to confirm the current address of a respondent), or in the invitation/reminder email (to personalize them)
Nebu Dub InterViewer recognizes a set of sample properties automatically and fetches appropriate values for an interviewer during the fieldwork, like: 'Status,' 'Result,' or 'Appointment.' For example, the sample module automatically provides a proper language version of a multilingual questionnaire to an interviewer (for CATI) or a respondent (for WAPI) based on the sample property.
The tool also allows you to create custom properties to meet your specific needs. You can create as many as you want. Available data types for sample properties are:
- Integer: A whole number (e.g.: -4, -1, 0 , 4, 8596, etc.)
- Real number: A number - decimals are allowed (e.g.: 1.53)
- Choice list: A list of options (which cannot be adjusted after the initial setup, so it is advisable to only use if the list items will stay the same)
- Text: Free text, running to a maximum of 255 characters.
- Long text: Free text with no length restriction.
By default, the custom sample properties can be edited by interviewers during the CATI study. To prevent this from happening, you can set field access to ‘read-only’.
Default sample properties
The system offers its users several out-of-the-box sample properties:
|Country ID||Retry after||Appointment|
|In Use||Password||Time Zone|
|Time Group||Skill Group||Language|
You can add fields to your sample:
- Manually, with the use of the program interface
- By importing a sample file from:
- A text file (ASCII or ASCII in bulk mode)
- An Excel file
- Another Nebu Dub InterViewer project
- Dub Knowledge, our panel management solution
When importing a sample file, you can specify:
- Whether to import sample as active or inactive entities
- A layout of a sample record and manage the order of properties
- Deduplication options, to ensure that only new records are being uploaded and to define whether to remove or deactivate duplicated records
Sample expiration functionality
Nebu Dub InterViewer users can set up automated sample expiration rules, based on specific "date" fields in the sample to:
- Automate and optimize your sample usage even better
- Improve customer experience programs, by reaching out to respondents not too long after the desired touchpoint
- Use the new functionality to improve internal compliance processes, for example, with the new GDPR legislation