R in marketing research
The benefits and considerations for fieldwork and insights companies adopting R
(to omit the description and go directly to the video, please scroll down, or click here)
Who is it for
This webinar is an excellent choice for anyone in the market research industry who:
- Has basic knowledge of R language but is looking to optimize and streamline workflows using R
- Has never had a touchpoint with this programming language and wants to get a quick start to applying R
- Is an R user but wants to create more efficient, effective and automated processes using R
We touch upon a few essential benefits and considerations to help you understand whether using R is the right choice for your organization and how to set up a highly efficient workflow:
- Working locally or with an outsourced cloud environment (like Nebu Data Hub)
- Establishing secure workflows
- Different levels of automation
- Creating an organization-wide repository
- Various visualizing capabilities and outputs
During this session, we provide answers to questions often asked about applying R to market research:
- WHY is it worth to use R in our industry?
- HOW to apply R to market research?
- WHAT areas will R help your organization with?
- WHICH factors to consider to set up a secure, efficient, and effective workflow?
The learning outcome
By watching this video, you will get a better understanding of what R can offer you. You will know which approach to undertake to get the highest efficiency gains